What is your favorite thing about summit?

Matthew Albert Denny April 11, 2019

As a first timer, i learned alot but am curious what your favorite thing is, in case i missed something for next time

3 answers

0 votes
Sharon Connell April 11, 2019

My favorite thing besides passing the ACP-100 was meeting awesome people. I have never experienced anything like this before! The app was invaluable to getting to all the sessions I really wanted to get to. 

I am so glad I am building my career around these awesome products.

Happy Trails,

Sharon

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

I am also a first timer and this was truly an incredible experience. I've learned a lot about current products, new products but I think the most valuable thing was all the connections I made with people. I said this in a post on the Atlassian app but doing this alone and being a first timer can be a little daunting but it's definitely worth getting out of your comfort zone and talking to everyone you can. 

I think that goes in line with what @sirons said. This summit has definitely opened my eyes a bit more and I plan on being more active and being that change I want to see! 

0 votes
sirons
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

Meeting all the lovely people and learning that we can all work better OPEN. Cheers!

Suggest an answer