What is the exact field of Estimated Fix Date in JIRA ?

Manikandan T July 10, 2017

I have used JIRA for defect purpose, i want to know what is the exact fields of EFD in JIRA and What is the description of Due Date field in JIRA .

1 answer

1 vote
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2017

Dear Manikandan,

The Due Date field in JIRA manages a certain expiration date. So for example; When an issue is ''Due'' for 10 July 2017.. that means that the issue was calculated to be completed before that time.

It functions somewhat like a calendar, keeping track on what date you have planned specific issues to be completed. You can also use these dates to show in a calender in JIRA.

Regarding the EFD field, what exactly do you mean by this?

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2017

The "estimated fix date" is a custom field (possibly added by an add-on), that belongs to your system. 

You'll need to ask your project owners or admins what the field is intended for.

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2017

Dear Nic,

Thanks for clarifying this for me!

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy.

Manikandan T July 12, 2017

Thanks Jeremy and Nic

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2017

Dear Manikandan,

No problems at all! I hope that it was useful for you.

If it was, could you  "accept'' the answer?

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy

Suggest an answer