What is the difference between "Tempo billed hours" and "Hours Spent" measures in EazyBI?

Daniel Woolfson August 3, 2016

I have a EazyBI report in which I am showing hours worked by week.  I have added both the "Tempo billed hours" and "Hours Spent" measures to the report and found these to return different values for the same period.

What is the difference between "Tempo billed hours" and "Hours Spent" measures in EazyBI?

"Tempo billed hours" is consistently less than "Hours Spent".

2 answers

0 votes
eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2016

Hi Daniel,

Peter is correct - "Hours spent" are all logged hours, while Tempo billed hours are logged hours marked as "Billable".

If you have some uncertainties regarding your data, feel free to contact support@eazyBI.com for more precise analyse.

Ilze, support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

For a more detailed info you can see this blog post. In short "hours spent" = "billed time" + "non-billable time"

Suggest an answer