- Open Items: List of items that need to be addressed by regional or global teams, including Item Description, Comments, Due Date and Owner.
- Open JIRAs: List of open items related to the Lounge Operations, including Description, Comments, Owner and Link to the actual JIRA.
- Weekly Meetings: Agenda or items to be discuss in the weekly meetings by date.
- Upcoming Lounges: List of upcoming lounges including Lounge Code, Lounge Name, Airport Code, Airport Name, City, Country and Programs Accepted.
- Current Inventory: List of items an current inventory.
- Releases: List of new functionalities of bug fixes by release.
-For the device tracker there will be a general history of the tracker files probably with a columbn of device tracker and another column with the device ID or number. For Connectivity log there wil be just a list of data logs for this
-Lounge is a Airport lounge where passengers relax before a flight, So those fields would represent that inforamtion thats listed above.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs