What is the JQL to find text within a string

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2014

What is the JQL to find text in a string, IE where I want to find using the term "ID321541324134" and possible urls are:

This doesn't seem possible no matter what variation I use. I have brought this example to the very basic level.

1 answer

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2014

I'm not sure if I get it right but do you mean for example finding a string inside the description?

If yes it should be like this: description ~ 'find my string'

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2014

I may actually have a bug in my current set up here. I tried on another JIRA platform and it performed differently. On the other server, issues with www.url.com/query?=ID321541324134 and www.url.com/issue/ID321541324134 show up in the query but the issue with www.url.com/ID321541324134 does not.

Suggest an answer