What is the JQL syntax to query for a version's start date?

Gary Fung April 30, 2012

I want to create a query to list all issues in a specific version that were created after that version's start date. I'm mainly struggling in getting the version's start date. Couldn't find a function that returns that. Any help? Thanks.

3 answers

1 vote
Casey Harford October 1, 2012

This isn't exactly what you asked for, but here's a rest api call that will return all versions for a given project, and the release date is included in the data:

https://www.url.to.jira.com/rest/api/latest/project/{project}/versions

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

Customizations are not allowed in JIRA OnDemand. The only option is to use the standard function, using the id or name of the version!

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2012

I think you would need to write a custom function for that. Also version start data is a greenhopper fiction, so should be part of GH really.

Suggest an answer