What is the JQL for the breached table?

Leah Bell November 6, 2020

Hi,

We have a report which tells us tickets that have breached in the last 7 days.

I'm trying to find out what the JQL is for this so I can make a report on confluence and send it out to management.

at the moment this is my JQL but never shows all the breached calls for the last 7 days only some of them - it also never matches the jira report we have.

project = "Service Desk" AND "Time to resolution" = everBreached() AND createdDate >= startOfWeek()

please can someone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 7, 2020

Hi @Leah Bell ,

I don't think native SLA function breached() and ever breached() would satisfy your use case fully here since correct me if I'm wrong but you're looking for issues that have SLA that are breached in the last 7 days which requires to search against the SLA target date. 

However you can use Time to SLA your use case. 

Time to SLA has dedicated search functions which will allow you to search your SLA with a wide variety of TTS search functions.

If you are looking for issues that that have the target dates (supposed to finish) in the last 7 days and in the breached status, you can try,

slaFunction=isBreached() and slaFunction >= slaTargetDate("2020-11-02")

You can also pass SLA ids, SLAs names ("Time to Resolution" for your use case) and dates as parameters for TTS search functions. See below for just a glimpse of our search functions.

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 11.50.01.png

You can also use our reporting feature and enter the target date period and select all SLAs that are breached and extract your reports in no time since you want to generate reports based on this search.

Time to SLA works with service desk, software and business projects.

sla-report-1.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.

Suggest an answer