What is "Requirements for JIRA" within Add-ons?

Johnathan Smith August 14, 2017

I just updated to JIRA 7.0.11 and within the Manage Add-ons I see "Requirements for JIRA" and its telling me my trial ha expired?

What is this?  Please help my firm cant create any new projects and cant close any task

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

It's an add-on one of your admins installed and tried out.  If you're not going to use it, you can remove it.

Not able to create projects or close tasks is almost certainly unrelated.  Are you getting errors when you try to do these things, or are the options not appearing?  (Remember you have to be an admin to create a project)

Johnathan Smith August 14, 2017

thanks.. I am admin.. If I try to move a task to "done" I get The JIRA server could not be contacted

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

Ok, you'll need to read the logs to find out what it's doing and where it's going wrong.

Suggest an answer