What is happening with the "Component" and "Group" fields?

Sergio Moreno August 18, 2015

Hi,

We have the version 3.0.0.1 in our JIRA Cloud instance. When I create a report with the next steps: 

• Select a period. 
  • Groups: "C_Inversiones", "D_Financiero 1" and "D_Financiero 2".
  • No excluded groups.
  • No roles. 
  • "Projects" set to "None"
  • "Group By Field" set to "Group".
  • In "Additional fields" I chose "Component(s)" 
  • and Everything else at the defaults.

When I generate the report the next is shown in the Component(s) field:

TimesheetReport1.jpg

And if you export the report to excel, the field "Group" will show also other info:

TimesheetReport2.jpg

I couldn't find any issue related to this behaviour and I don't know if this is happening because an add-on problem or because a JIRA instance configuration. I hope someone could help me wit this.

Thanks in advance,

Sergio.

1 answer

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2015

Hi Sergio,

Fix is on the way, please watch https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-514 for progress.

Thank you.

Sergio Moreno November 10, 2015

Hi again Andriy. The component field appears to be working fine, but now I have a problem when I select Group by = "Group". If I export the report to an Excel file, it shows a error message in the group field. Do you have any idea about what is wrong? Thank you again.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2015

Suggest an answer