What is everyone using to get web user feedback for Jira OnDemand

Deleted user June 4, 2012

Issue Collector does not have a plugin for Jira OnDemand. I am curious what everyone is using to to get web user feedback that can create issues in Jira OnDemand. Looking for a solution that we can use for feedback on our beta site.

2 answers

4 votes
Pavel Zubov September 15, 2016

Hi!

You can try JIRA Service Desk, but if you needn't all its functionality and want a simpler solution, you can try Customer Case.

With this add-on you will get a customer portal with feedback forums for tracking incoming ideas from your customers and users. Besides this, you can also use it as a helpdesk and process the submitted tickets along with ideas.

All the submitted ideas and tickets are stored in JIRA, so you can instantly add them to development without any necessity to move them between different system.

For the details, you can view
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/customer-case-for-jira/cloud/overview

0 votes
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2012

Hi, I believe that at the time you asked this functionality was not enabled for the OnDemand environment. So I would like to inform you that nowadays JIRA OnDemand platform has the issue collector integrated.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events