What happened to jira service desk?

Szymon Ptak May 24, 2021

We had our jira service desk working with customers and everything was working. Only until yesterday i see everything has ben destroyed(gone). What the hell is happening?? All my queues everything is gone? Now its called jira service managment? What the hell is happening right now? 

Can someone explain what is going on? Is it JSDK gone forever? Will the data be retrivable? Whats going on?

3.png

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Szymon Ptak  - Did you ever get this resolved? 

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

@Szymon Ptak Unfortunately I cannot read what is on the screenshot, but it looks like it's to do with the billing of your Jira.

If you have been using the free version of Jira Service Management (formerly "Jira Service Desk"), you may have more people with JSM licenses than are allowed in the free version, so you can either remove some of the users or upgrade to the Standard plan (where card details would be required).

If you were already paying for Jira, then there may be an issue with the current card details - e.g. it's expired, the card is blocked, account is closed, overdrawn etc.

You can check for both of these issues in Settings > Billing (you will need to be a site admin)

Szymon Ptak May 24, 2021

We used free JSDK plan, Indeed we had 5 users and now i deleted 2 of them so we have 3 people now, so it should be ok. I'd like to renew the free plan but when I am trying to add the Free Jira Service Management I eternaly get the "try jira service management" message and nothing happens. I cannot renew it.

7.pngThe red text says its "suspended" but when i click to "ask more about Jira Service Management" I am forwarded to Jira service Magement page and then when I click to "Get it free" button I am adding this, but I get forwarded and nothing happens. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events