What happened to Import issues via CSV on Cloud?

Deleted user August 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: What's New

I just tried to make an Issue import via CSV in JIRA Cloud. As a normal user it is not possible to create issues via CSV anymore. 

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-18 um 11.33.43.png

I need to be an administrator and go to administrators section to upload a file. Are there any thoughts on getting this back to normal users or is there at least an explanation why it was removed from the normal user permissions?

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-18 um 11.37.14.png

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Best regards,

Christoph

3 answers

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2016

This is an open bug. It has an official response and is in one of the statuses Atlassian goes through before releasing a change.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-62208

0 votes
Pamela Buder August 18, 2016

This is an issue for us as our team SM/PO's don't have JIRA Admin, just Project Admin so they can't access the import tool anymore. Has anyone found this was a deliberate removal or just a whoops and will be fixed?

0 votes
Jasmine Bulin August 18, 2016

I was really annoyed to find that it had moved too. I regularly used the easy shortcut from the navigation and now import is a huge pain point.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events