What happened to Fields Modified validator?

Nicki Hinkell March 26, 2014

I've been working on a custom workflow. We have Jira Suite Utilities installed. Last week, I made some changes that included adding the Fields Modified validator for a custom field to one of our transitions. It has been working splendidly and we wanted to add the same validation to another transition. But the option is suddenly not available--it doesn't display anymore as an option under the list of validators.

I went back and checked the existing workflow that uses it and it does still validate that this field is modified during transition (although now it appears to be scripted out instead of just being labeled "Fields Modified"). I can't edit or modify that validator anymore and the Fields Modified validator option has been removed from that transition (so I couldn't add another one).

I tried disabling and re-enabling Jira Suite Utilities. I also blew away our workflow customizations and tried to rebuild everything from scratch. The option is still gone. ?!?

Also - all of our fields are currently available from every screen. I've seen forums about hidden fields causing weird behavior so I made sure to check!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicki Hinkell April 8, 2014

After disabling and re-enabling Suite Utilities and some re-indexing and restarting... it came back!

Suggest an answer