What does treats in the link option mean in Jira

Manisha May 12, 2021

What does treats in the link option mean in Jira . How is this different from related to/related by

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Hi @Manisha,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Treats is not one of the default link types, so you would have to ask this question within your company to get a definite answer. My guess it that it might have something to do with risks and correction of that risk.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Your admins can set up links with whatever names you want, so I'd ask them what they intend you to use "treats" for (I'd bet on what Mikael said though!)

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Manisha May 13, 2021

attached is the snapshotTreats.JPG snapshot

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2021

Yep, one of your administrators has added a link type for "treats".

You'll need to ask them what it is intended for.

Like Andy Heinzer likes this
0 votes
Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2021

Hi Manisha,

Are you using our product, Risk Register by ProjectBalm, by any chance?

regards,
Craig

Manisha May 13, 2021

No

Suggest an answer