What does "configured by on demand" mean?

Glenn Wikle December 17, 2013

I want to link a bitbucket account to Jira with On Demand. The DVSC add-on is enabled. On the page for the DVSC add-on I see two Bitbucket accounts. One has the "configured by on demand" tag and the other does not. Intiutively, it seems I want _both_ accounts to display that tag but, even after following the account linking instructions, I have not figured out how to get the tag to appear on the second account.

Could it be that only one account can have that tag? What is the tag trying to tell me?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2013

It just means that it was configured automatically by the OnDemand service and not manually by an administrator. It won't be possible to make the tag appear on a second account because it has not been configured automatically by OnDemand.

Hope that helps :)

Iñigo Alonso July 8, 2014

Is it possible to edit the account if it was automatically configured by OnDemand? We changed the Team ID in Bitbucket and now it fails to sync, as the url for the repositories changed.

aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2014

Please come to support with the full details as this may be a bug we need to look into. When you change the username in Bitbucket, that should have propogated back into your OnDemand instance via the integration.

Suggest an answer