What do I get with RMsys when looking for Requirement Management? Why can't I do RM with Jira?

Franz Wahl March 19, 2016

Hi, I'm looking for a Requirements Management tool. As per today, our teams are skilled users of JIRA. The first question then is, can I do Requirements Management with Jira? E.g. by adding a custom issue type "System epic". I found RMsys. What added functionalities come with RMsys that JIRA does not have?

1 answer

0 votes
Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2016

Hi Franz,

If you are looking for a requirement management & test management add-on for JIRA, it might be worth to evaluate synapseRT NextGen :https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse/server/overview.

You are allowed to build requirement hierarchy as well as its test coverage, and I am sure you will like our traceability matrix.

Email me at cma@go2group.com if you want a demo and learn more about synapseRT NextGen.

Regards,
Cheney

Suggest an answer