• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What causes "corrupt issues are blocking your roadmap" and why isn't it something I can fix?

I've been using Jira to keep track of Epics, making sure every new story or task is associated to one of the current and existing Epics. I did not add a due date to the Epics (was unaware of this) or delete any of them. When I went to check on the Epics a few weeks ago (clicking on "Roadmap") I got an error message that wouldn't allow me to see any of the Epics because "corpus issues are blocking your roadmap". 

Since then I've spent time in the community board and looking at the documentation to understand what could have caused this and what I can do to fix it. Unfortunately it may have been caused by not adding due dates to the Epics. Through the documentation I was also led to believe that the only way to fix this was to create a support ticket. However, the page where I can create a support ticket won't allow me to since I am directed to the Jira Community OR the Jira Documentation. I need to fix this issue soon so if this can serve as a call for help I would appreciate any information relevant towards fixing this. Thank you!

1 answer

An issue is corrupt is it's missing some critical information. The documentation is correct, the only way to fix a corrupt issue is to contact Atlassian support. Here's the direct url to atlassian support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

Thanks, but every time I've tried doing that I add all of the information and I have no way of submitting the ticket.Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 11.24.58 AM.png

Did you figure out this issue @lucas ? Running into the same problem myself

Yeah, but it was a bit confusing. Because I am not the admin for the account I had to get the admin to submit a support ticket and a few days later I was able to view the Roadmap/Epics. 

Like Victor Rohlfs likes this

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I had to open a ticket to get it solved. Newly created Epics were being created without a rank for some reason.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you