What are the plans for CRM software development?

Liad Negev February 4, 2016

We are currently using JIRA as an escalation management tool between different product support groups on top of its original purpose as a proprietary issue tracking for product development and project management.

Although it technically can be connected to our CRM system with a 3rd party plug-in (which is troublesome and expensive), your products’ user interface and simplicity (to use and learn) are second to none!

What are your plans to expend to the CRM software market?

1 answer

1 vote
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2016

I do not know what Atlassian's plans are to expand to the CRM software market. But if I understand you correctly, you would like to do customer relation management in JIRA.

If you are on JIRA Cloud, we are building an add-on that adds CRM functionality to JIRA. It basically allows you to add companies and contacts to JIRA and link them to issues, so everyone knows who the issue belongs to. You can find the add-on here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/nl.avisi.jira.plugins.relations-for-jira/cloud/overview.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Suggest an answer