What are the main differences between JIRA Cloud and Jira On Premise?

Saitej Namburi July 18, 2017

I want to know about the differences between JIRA Cloud and Jira On Premise in detail with detailed documentation

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2017

You do know there are search engines on the internet?  Ones that will tell you far faster than we can to start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/pros-and-cons-of-cloud-vs-server-691011844.html

Saitej Namburi July 18, 2017

Those are the benefits that i have already seen.i asked what is Jira cloud and what is jira server

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2017

No, you did not.   You asked what the differences were. 

That document is a useful guide to the main differences, so it answers the question you asked.

Your new question can also be found with search engines very easily.  But you'll find that Server is a system you run yourself (or ask a provider to run for you) and Cloud is broadly the same software, but run by Atlassian for you.

Suggest an answer