What are the features in JIRA other than task maintenance

Hi Friends,

Can you please suggest some links to know about the feature of JIRA, other than task maintenance.

Thanks,

Kartik

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Start at https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira and work your way through the things it can do.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi All,

In SharePoint i have the below grid view option to maintenance the library system, Is it possible to create the same kind of configuration in JIRA without the help of task creation.

SPLIB.PNG

Thanks for your update,

Karthik A.

Looks like the issue navigator to me. However, you need to think carefully about what you're doing here. JIRA is an issue tracker at it's heart - it's for following a process with a fixed set of fields. It's NOT a document management system or even vaguely useful as a CMS. Sharepoint is where your documents go to get ignored by your users, it's got a totally different purpose.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

79 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you