What are the URLs to different Agile views?

Nariman Riahi August 12, 2012

In the Agile view you can pop the popup and select different screens, like Planning Board, Rapid Board and such?

I can not access the Agile popup for some reason (Filed support ticket with Atlassian). So I thought I might be able to access the views with direct URL?

thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2012

If the restart does not help as mentioned by Ivan above, then here are the links to that should allow you to get around:

You'll want to modify the baseurl according to your instance.

1 vote
Ivan Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2012

Out of curiosity, are you seeing a "server cannot be contact" error in a pink box? I saw this happen on one of my test instances this morning and a restart of JIRA seemed to fix the issue.

Nariman Riahi August 13, 2012

Yes restart solved it. thanks

0 votes
Brad Baker [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2012

This is caused by a realoability problem in JIRA when the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) is self updated.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29386

The current workaround is to restart JIRA.

Suggest an answer