WebSVN - jira subversion plugin

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Hello!

The jira subversion plugin seems to be preficored for ViewVC, FishEye and SVNWebClient, but wich URL patterns can I use to have it configured against a WebSVN server?

I can't have all the linktypes (file added, modified, replaced, view, ...) configured ... Anyone using WebSVN can share it's configuration?

Thx.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

I do it programatically, however the relevant strings you need are below.

However, you need to, or at least you needed to, patch the plugin to make it understand ${repo}. You can find instructions for this somewhere. Otherwise you can just hard-code repo to the repo name I guess.

setChangeSetFormat(webSvnUrl + '/revision.php?repname=${repo}&location=/&rev=${rev}')
        setFileAddedFormat(webSvnUrl + '/filedetails.php?repname=${repo}&path=${path}&rev=${rev}')
        setFileModifiedFormat(webSvnUrl + '/diff.php?repname=${repo}&path=${path}&rev=${rev}&sc=0')
        setFileReplacedFormat(webSvnUrl + '/filedetails.php?repname=${repo}&path=${path}&rev=${rev-1}&sc=0')
        setFileDeletedFormat(webSvnUrl + '/filedetails.php?repname=${repo}&path=${path}&rev=${rev-1}&sc=0')

Felipe Alvarez May 10, 2016

How does one achieve doing this "programmatically". I would like a fast simple automated way to link jira and websvn. Thanks. 

Suggest an answer