We've moved to software product and are cancelling our on-demand account

Dan Heilman April 14, 2014

I am attempting to cancel our on-demand account, but there is no 'cancel subscription' option for my account on the my.atlassian.comsite. I did notice that the account is flagged as not to auto renew. Please advise.

2 answers

0 votes
Dan Heilman April 15, 2014

I did see that page and attempted to follow the directions, however there is no <Cancel Subscription> button menioned in line 3. Since we are not set to auto renew via credit card, it could be the system will automatically lock us out of our account after the expiration date.

11. How do I cancel my Atlassian OnDemand subscription?

To cancel your subscription to Atlassian OnDemand (including evaluation accounts), please follow the instructions below:

1. Log in to your My Atlassian account, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Licenses section.
  2. Click the '+' sign for your Atlassian OnDemand subscription, your account management screen will display.
  3. Click the 'Cancel Subscription' link to request the cancellation of your account.

If you would like a backup of the data in your Atlassian OnDemand instance, please see the instructions on this page.

The Atlassian OnDemand subscription will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and your credit card will not be charged again. No credit is offered for canceling an account prior to the end of a billing cycle.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2014

Hello Dan,

Did you follow the steps listed in the OnDemand managing page?

Here is the link with the steps they list on how to cancel your subscription:

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#managingatlassianondemandsubscription-11

Cheers,

Benito Picarelli

Dan Heilman April 15, 2014

I did see that page and attempted to follow the directions, however there is no <Cancel Subscription> button menioned in line 3. Since we are not set to auto renew via credit card, it could be the system will automatically lock us out of our account after the expiration date.

11. How do I cancel my Atlassian OnDemand subscription?

To cancel your subscription to Atlassian OnDemand (including evaluation accounts), please follow the instructions below:

1. Log in to your My Atlassian account, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Licenses section.
  2. Click the '+' sign for your Atlassian OnDemand subscription, your account management screen will display.
  3. Click the 'Cancel Subscription' link to request the cancellation of your account.

If you would like a backup of the data in your Atlassian OnDemand instance, please see the instructions on this page.

The Atlassian OnDemand subscription will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and your credit card will not be charged again. No credit is offered for canceling an account prior to the end of a billing cycle.

Suggest an answer