This was working previously, we ran into the github API rate limit. We disabled DVCS, recently we re-enabled but now we only see commits. Not PR's. In the github UI I do see the PR's are being sent. But don't show up in the developer window.
I have deleted and recreated the webhooks in our repo. The ID's appear to be correct. IE their the same so I'm not sure why we'd see commits but not PR's. Presumably something is weird on the JIRA end.
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG