We have problems with Jira, our server administrator found the problem is caused by indexes problems

Cesar Rouillon June 10, 2016

We have problems with Jira, our server administrator found the problem is caused by indexes problems.

Please your help, I add the catalia log.

Thanks!.

12 answers

0 votes
Cesar Rouillon June 17, 2016

Versión: 1.5.11

Proveedor: Innovalog

Clave de complemento: com.innovalog.jmcf.jira-misc-custom-fields

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2016

You can find the version of Misc Calculated Fields you have by looking in the Manage Add-on section. You admin will have to check what version of the plugin is installed.

This is difficult to test for you. I do not have a JIRA configured with your custom fields so I cannot just test your scripts out.

It would help me greatly if you could identify a SINGLE error and a SINGLE affected script. Right now you've provided a HUGE list of fields and the entire catalina.out file. I am not sure how to approach it.

0 votes
Cesar Rouillon June 16, 2016

Please, your help.

0 votes
Cesar Rouillon June 15, 2016

How can I identify What version of Misc Calculated Fields do I have?.

0 votes
Cesar Rouillon June 15, 2016

• Who wrote these fields?
    The JIRA administrator.

• Why can they not support you?
    He don't know.

• What version of JIRA do you have?
    Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.3.10#6340-sha1:7ea293a) 

• Did you recently update JIRA?
    We update one half year ago.

• What version of Misc Calculated Fields do you have?
    I questioned to the JIRA administrator.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

This is not script runner, this is misc custom fields. 

It does not use groovy, it uses beanshell.  

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2016

I believe we have to re work on all your groovy scripts. Kindly confirm this by running these scripts from script runner scripted fields (you can see the outputs there itself).

If all the scripts return errors, please share the requirements for the scripts you use. Maybe we will be able to help you.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2016

Questions:

• Who wrote these fields?
  • Why can they not support you?
  • What version of JIRA do you have?
  • Did you recently update JIRA?
  • What version of Misc Calculated Fields do you have?
0 votes
Cesar Rouillon June 14, 2016

I share the source of the calculated field.

0 votes

0 votes

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2016

I tagged your question with Misc Custom Fields since you're relying on that add-on.

Someone has created Calculated Fields in your instance and they're logging errors very heavily. If you could share the source of the calculated field in question we could help you debug it.

Suggest an answer