We have jira in the cloud and need a jira-test-environment

Maud Evers July 9, 2015

what is the best approach for this as this test environment should be also in the (a) cloud. 

1 answer

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

Pay for another 10$ instance?!

Cheers

Christian

Maud Evers July 9, 2015

thx - if its is possible to add a back up of our JIRA into that whit all our plug in and add on's than it is settled.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

I doubt that this will be possible. Atlassian will not be syncing your data (file system, db...) I guess if you want a test system: Pay for another one and "manually" rebuild your config. If you want the full flexibility you would probably have to use the BTF solution. Maybe someone from Atlassian can confirm this...

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2015

I'm not Atlassian but I know I've done this for a few of our customers and they paid for another cloud instance and did the import of the XML and attachments themselves.

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2015

Ask Atlassian support if its possible by raising a support.atlassian.com ticket.

Suggest an answer