We have issues that need development across projects. We want to spawn sub-tasks in other projects and track progress of the overall parent ticket.

Christina Wilkerson June 3, 2016

For example, the main development may be in Project A but sub-tasks need to be spawned from that issue and assigned to Project Team B and another to Project Team C.  Another possibility in this case would be for the original issue to remain in Project A but from that issue, replicate the issue to Project B and Project C.  I cannot see a way to do this.  Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2016

Not out of the box. Since you're in the cloud you can't use scripts. I suggest you look for a plugin in the marketplace that does it and then see if it can be installed in the cloud. I know they have limited what can be installed. The closest you can come to that is to create issues in the other projects and link them back to the one in project A.

Suggest an answer