We are implementing JIRA in my company

K July 20, 2015

We are implementing JIRA in my company and in order to have the approval from QA to use the Tool we need to complete some information. 

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2015

Ok.  That's good.  There's no question here though.

K July 20, 2015

Hi nick first part we need ;

Contact Name

Contact Title

Contact Email Address

K July 20, 2015

Also I have another form from our company supplier self evaluation form that Is need it in order to have QA approving the use of the tool

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2015

We can't tell you that - we don't know who you think you are dealing with. If you're asking this of Atlassian, then you won't get a name or title, and the email address is sales@atlassian.com for generic stuff like this. They're not going to fill in forms for you either - either you choose their software or you don't. If you have specific questions about the product, we (Atlassian and the user community here) can try to answer them, but we can't fill your forms for you. Think of it this way - what forms did you get Microsoft to fill in before you chose Windows on your computers? Did they do it?

3 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2015

I guess this page can also help? https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact

K July 21, 2015

Benito I already submit the questions I have an I have no answer.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2015

Give them some time, answering questions you can probably find answers for more quickly here is probably not high on a priority list.

1 vote
Brian Ross July 23, 2015

Just use the free trial of the product to show your QA team what it can do.  It can be found here.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=jira%20trial%20download&utm_campaign=JIRA-US-ENG-Brand

Suggest an answer