We are hanging in the Activity Gatget security requests. (JIRA 5.0.2)

Marti Sole Bonet January 2, 2013
We have implemented a security level that can be seen by issuessolo reports and asigneds.

But since gatget of Activity can access all issues.

We gatget disabled. How I can solve it?

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

Quite confusing description, can you rewrite it? And also give us some screenshots?

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

can you confirm that the new issue security level is applied to all of the issues you wanted to?

do i understand it right, that your activity stream shows issues that you shouldn't be able to see because of the new security level ?

i suggest checking if the security scheme is set up correctly and assigned to the project your issues are in.

i don't believe the activity stream bypasses any security settings in Jira...it only shows acitivity on what you can see anyway. there must be something wrong in your scheme config

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2013
So if you try to open the issue you get a permission denied message?
Marti Sole Bonet January 3, 2013

For the form of issues I can not see, but I can see them in the activity log.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2013

do you see these issues if you view the projects issues tab ?

Your_Jira_URL/browse/<project_key>

Suggest an answer