Way to report "Time in Transition"?

Markos Stefanou January 22, 2018

I was requested by my manager to find a way to report how much time each step takes for each workflow status. Preferably, we would like to see, how much time per which employee takes each step.

Is there an add on, or another way to provide such a report?

2 answers

1 vote
Lime Trees January 22, 2018

Hi,

please take a look at our free add-on Status History, which has some features to analyze what was going on with specific issue. You can check it here.

If you need more information and also reports, you can check Status History PRO here.

Regards,

Lime Trees Support Team

Markos Stefanou January 23, 2018

Hmmm I don't seem to be able to find "Status History". Is it available for both cloud/server versions of Jira?

Edit: Just a version mismatch, we are using 7.0.0 at the test server so it doesn't show there since your add-on is for 7.2.2+. Have to figure out a way to test it without adding it to our normal Jira installation.

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2018

hi there,

Have you tried to look into EazyBI? I think it can help you it. There is a bit of a learning curve but it can pull these kind of data from Jira.

Alternatively you can use scriptrunner for Jira with custom fields (one for each status) and a script can update the fields with the time spend in each status, if that makes sense.

Suggest an answer