Way to display a view of total hours assigned to each assignee in a given sprint?

jacob rohrer July 25, 2013

I was wondering if there was a quick way to see the amount of total task hours or story points assigned to each person during a sprint? This will be helfpul when I am loading or tracking sprints to make sure each assignee is not overloaded.

I know you can sort the swimlanes in work view by assignee, or I can create quick filters for each person on the team and view that in plan and work views, but in both cases it just shows the total amount of tickets / cards assigned to each person and not the total amount of hours / story points assigned to each. I can certainly add the hours up on each card manually for the assignee but I was hoping for just a quick view where Jira would do the totals for me.

This seems like a simple request, but so far I have turned up nothing on the internets regarding this.

2 answers

0 votes
Lauren Brandstein July 23, 2015

Guarav, you can vote up the question as well.

0 votes
Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

+1 for me. As per https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-23864 it does not look feasible as of now. Not sure, if anyone else knows some shortcut except exporting and calculating in JIRA. Even a report will do it.

Suggest an answer