Watches issue

Guido Peter July 2, 2013

On the issue page I can see the total of users watching this issue. If I click on the amount of watchers, I can see my name as watcher is listed. If I click on watches from the system dashboard, this issue is not listed! This behaviour is for many different users/issues!

4 answers

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2013
0 votes
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2013

How exactly are you navigating when you say "If I click on watches from the system dashboard, this issue is not listed". Not sure I understand.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2013

The watched issues "gadget" only shows unresolved issues. Maybe that's your problem. Cheers

0 votes
Guido Peter July 2, 2013

No, I have checked this already, issues are still open.

Suggest an answer