Watcher plugin for jira

Praveen Balaji June 8, 2016

I have downloaded the Watcher Custom Field for JIRA plugin and have also created a custom field called My Watchers. This field does appear in my Create and Edit screens but when i start to type the username, the possible matches for the user does not show up. This happens in both the Create and Edit screens. How do i get this fixed?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

When you install Watchers plugin, it automatically adds a field 'My Watchers' and I believe, it will be added to the field configuration and the screens on the spot. You don't need to create a new separate custom field for this purpose and I believe, you were referring to the wrong field (the one you have created).

Find and use the My Watchers field which was created from the plugin which does the job.

0 votes
Praveen Balaji June 13, 2016

Thanks Mahesh. 

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2016

I'm glad that I was able to help you!

Suggest an answer