I being an admin, was unable to see any projects or boards

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mac S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

Hi,

Although you are an Admin, your access can be restricted. You might not be able to view projects or dashboard as either you are not part of project as team member or dashboard not shared with you.

Please reach out to your system admin for neccessary access.

Hope it will help!

Regards.

0 votes
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

Hello @Amitava Mallick 

I am not surprised to see this question :D (happens at our site also)

anyway jokes apart:
for this question you need to check with your Organisation Jira Site Admin or probably your IT support team)

Jira software is a site deployed application, so these are your organisation specific activities.
here is a small link to understand how Jira can be deployed.

Amitava Mallick February 14, 2021

Ours is JIRA Cloud

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2021

Even if it is Cloud, its your instance, and administered by your organization.
I am sure your DevOps team or the team responsible for Jira maintenance can help you on this.

do post what was the problem so that it helps the community :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events