Warning error message on Personal Subscriptions

Alan Gardebrecht August 19, 2012

Hello,

When attempting to create a subscription, I am receiving the error message displayed in the screenshot below. What group is this referring, or what config change do I need to make?

Thanks,

Alan

**EDIT--I have verified our SMTP settings and all is looking as it should.**

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2012

This was a bug which was fixed in the later version of JIRA.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27918

Thanks for the help!

One more question...where can I find the permission for 'Manage goup filter subscriptions'? I don't see it in the Permission Scheme. Thanks!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2012

There is no permissions for it. You can manage your own filters. There is global permission that defines who can share filters, dashboards etc.

Apologies, I should have been more specific...

In the defect, it is stated "If you subscribe when you're not a member of a group with "Manage Group Filter Subscriptions" global permission, everything works as expected and the subscription email is delivered." How can I remove the 'Manage Group Filter Subscription' global permission from a group?

Got it...I just found it. Thanks again.

Suggest an answer