Want to cancel just my JIRA subsciption - not the full account

Wolfgang Keller November 15, 2017

Hi all, I have a trial account with Confluence and Jira, I plan to continue use Confluence for a while - but or Jira I will use a server of my company

How can I cancel just the Jira part from my account - it looks like one has to cancel the full account (including confluence) and then create a new confluence account

Is there a more convenient way - any links to a support article?

Thanks, Wolfgang

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Hi Wolfgang,

You should be able to do this within the billing section of your Cloud administration panel.   Specifically you can click on the subscriptions section to unsubscribe from using Jira Core and/or Jira Software.

cloudhowto.png

You can also get this to page by going to:

$YourCloudURL/admin/billing/applications

Please let me know if you run into any problems following these steps.

Regards,
Andy

Wolfgang Keller November 16, 2017

Thanks Andrew,

it worked fine

What tricked me is that "Manage Users" is a bit "counterintuitive". Maybe you might want a "Manage Subscription" button and separate it from managing users

Cheers, Wolfgang

1 vote
Ken Jacobs April 8, 2018

There is a cancel subscription button on the page but if I have multiple subscriptions how do I get the right one to delete? I clicked on it and it said something like sorry to see you go, but no clue as to which subscription would end. I did not go ANY further for fear I would delete the other subscription.

Suggest an answer