Wallboard slideshow overlapping

c bolton August 12, 2014

I'm using Jira 6.2.7. When setting up a wallboard slideshow with two dashboard, I would expect them to cycle thru the 1st wallboard's gadgets and then display the second wallboard's gadgets. Instead, both wallboards in the slideshow are displaying at the same time and completely overlapping each other. Any ideas on how to make them display sequentially instead of at the same time?

3 answers

1 vote
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2014

It looks like a defect. Please contact pluigin developers with that issues

I have found similar issue but it wasn't updated long ago

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-38445

0 votes
c bolton August 12, 2014

Here is the setup and a screenshot where I caught it during the transitions happening at the same time. As you can see there are two wall boards running at same time one in front and one behind.

0 votes
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2014

could you provide the selected options under set up wallboard slideshow menu? Is it possible to see sceeshot of such behaviour? I've just tried on my local jira with 2 dashboard and don't see that problem.

Suggest an answer