Wallboard slideshow doesn't work with multiple burndown dashboards

Roger Sankey June 28, 2016

I've set up two dashboards. They both consist of a single sprint burndown gadget, but for different projects. Displaying either one as a wallboard works fine. When they are both displayed in a wallboard slideshow, the first displays fine, the second displays an empty burndown chart. However many more dashboards I add to the slideshow for different projects, only the first is displayed correctly. Is there some extra configuration I need to get the slideshow to work?

5 answers

1 vote
Nick Lawson August 17, 2016

I'm encountering this as well, not sure if this is a bug or if, as you say, an additional configuration/tweak is required.

0 votes
seanbrian channel October 18, 2019

hi, instead of using Jira, you must try to use the LightMV video maker. 

0 votes
Dipu Deshmukh September 6, 2016

We are encountering the same problem. A temporary workaround is to change the color of one of the gadgets' title bar. All burndown gadgets for different projects start displaying after that. However, there is no guarantee that the displays will remain populated for long.

This problem needs fixing fast!

0 votes
Peter Wu August 19, 2016

I have exact the same problem 

0 votes
Elijah Smith August 18, 2016

Same here as well.

I've looked at the code and it seems to be a rendering issue within the canvas. Since the canvases aren't on the screen when the data is fetched, it doesn't render it out.

Suggest an answer