WOrkflow transition error

Mohammed Rashid March 28, 2013

I am unable to perform a transition.

The correspoding log shows

http-bio-8080-exec-11 WARN jiraadmin 1307x6480x1 1ezqkpu 192.168.151.34 /secure/CommentAssignIssue!default.jspa [web.action.issue.CommentAssignIssue] The i18n keyIssue Verified in property 'jira.i18n.title' for this transition does not contain a valid i18n key.

3 answers

1 vote
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2013

Hey there,

Check the Properties on the Transition, and remove any jira.i18n.title or jira.i18n.submit properties from it. It's likely that the value specified there is not valid.

Cheers,
Matheus Fernandes

Mohammed Rashid April 1, 2013

Thanks Fernandes,

I tried the same and was not working. Then i realised that i had written a JavaScript in the description of a field in the field configuration scheme which was wokring fine in JIra 3.13.2 but was not working in Jira 5.2.7

It started working when i removed the script

~Rash

0 votes
Mohammed Rashid March 28, 2013

Yes, It use validators and post functions.

validator - Required fields: Additional Test Cases Executed, QA Escape Reason, Test Case ID, Time Spent to Fix

Post-functions -Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.

— THEN
Add a comment to an issue if one is entered during a transition.
— THEN
Update change history for an issue and store the issue in the database.
— THEN
Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
— THEN
Fire a Generic Event event that can be processed by the listeners.
0 votes
Aspect Infra Team
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2013

can you add some info on transition?
does it use some validators? postfunctions?

Suggest an answer