Visualization of JIRA issue duration in Team Calendars?

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2013

Hi everybody,

i'm evaluating JIRA Agile and Team Calendars. From things i have seen so far in Team Calendrars is possible to visualize the duration of a Spirnt that has been created in a Scrum Board.

I'm trying to visualize also the duration of related issues to Spring (i'm using fields planned start and planned end that come bundled with Agile) but in calendar is marked the start and the end.

Is there anyway to visualize the duration of an issue or the feature is only available for Sprints?

Thanx in advance,

Kostas

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2013

Yep there is http://cl.ly/image/1H2S0A0F1x0u select "add start and end date", then pick your two dates from JIRA.

Tsol
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

Hey Sherif,

thanx for the help.

That's exactly what i was looking for.

Cheers,

Kostas

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2013

No problems, Kostas. Just a quick question: Can I ask why you want this? Are you visualising roadmap plans? I'm currently looking to speak to customers about how we can improve Confluence for roadmap planning. Would you be interested in giving me feedback? Email sherif at atlassian dot com.

Suggest an answer