Visual Composer product list

Yunseok Oh October 5, 2015

Hello. I am Korean and I'm sorry to point to questions by using Google translate do not know English well. I am a customer that uses the Maven theme Royal theme by WordPress and Woo Commerce. As the creator of the theme Maven there is no error and was turned into a royal theme himdeuleoseo to fix for the problem, royal theme does not exist in the product list of the Visual Composer. So, I have the following questions.

1. There is no products to list in Visual Composer royal theme. Therefore, Maven would like to use the product list on the theme by all means, if you expand the product list in Visual Composer of the Royal Are there themes you can apply the product list in Royal theme?

Also, if you can do that can happen is there any errors or side effects?

2. If the expansion or extension plug that fits over the contents appreciate haejusimyeon answer.

3. Are there other themes that writing a list of the Visual Composer product? If there any recommendation haejusilsu a good theme?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2015

I'm afraid this is a forum for Atlassian products, not Visual Composer.  I'd suggest you ask this in a Visual Composer forum, or explain what it has to do with Atlassian stuff.

Suggest an answer