Viewing users login history in OnDemand

laura.taitz@envizi.com February 11, 2014

In OnDemand can I view the history of everytime a user has logged in including their IP address?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2014

Hi Laura,

There is no such functionality on OnDemand UI. You can see their last login time from the User Management section and also if they had failed login attempts.

Regards

laura.taitz@envizi.com February 11, 2014

Thanks Mauro. Is it possible for me to request this information from OnDemand Support for a particular user for a period of time?

Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2014

Sorry Laura, we don't provide logs like that but if you have any particular request regarding an incident, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to help. :)

Cheers

0 votes
Harshi Allen February 24, 2014

Mauro,

I was doing some research to find out the last login times of JIRA users and found this post. Like you said we used to be able to get this information by goung to User Management section, but in the last few weeks the User Management section has changed. The following message is displayed & when you go to the new site the login information is not avaialble anymore. It only dispalys name, username & email address. Is there a way for me to still obtain login information?

User Management

We're creating a new centralized location for global administrative functions.

As our first step, we've moved user management over and have simplified the experience.

Leave JIRA to go to User Management

Thanks,

Harshi Allen

Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2014

Harshi,

There is a improvement request that has been accepted and can be voted to raise its awareness at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/UNIFIED-12

Unfortunately there is no way of getting that information at the time but please watch the feature request to be kept updated of new workaround that might come up.

Regards,
Mauro

Suggest an answer