For example, if I wanted to see what work a user did today in JIRA:
1. Open Administration from menu
2. Click "Users" link.
3. Filter & click on specific user.
4. Click "View Public Profile" link.
5. Look at activity stream.
I see. In that case, I agree that viewing the activity streams of every user is rather troublesome. As such, I have created an improvement request for this here - JRA-32729
For now, I would recommend that you do the following on the feature request ticket :
* Vote, so that it will receive more attention
* Watch it, so that you will receive any and all updates
* Comment, and give your opinion on the matter
Please note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under Atlassian's Implementation of New Features Policy.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot