For example, if I wanted to see what work a user did today in JIRA:
1. Open Administration from menu
2. Click "Users" link.
3. Filter & click on specific user.
4. Click "View Public Profile" link.
5. Look at activity stream.
I see. In that case, I agree that viewing the activity streams of every user is rather troublesome. As such, I have created an improvement request for this here - JRA-32729
For now, I would recommend that you do the following on the feature request ticket :
* Vote, so that it will receive more attention
* Watch it, so that you will receive any and all updates
* Comment, and give your opinion on the matter
Please note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under Atlassian's Implementation of New Features Policy.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG