ViewStatuses page error

Mohin Uddin January 17, 2014

Hi Expert,

When I try to go "ViewStatuses.jspa" then appear en error and can't go to this section.

Could you please help me regarding this issue?

Have a look screen shot below:

Thanks

Mohin

3 answers

0 votes
Mohin Uddin January 19, 2014

Hi Nic Brough,

I already try to access this section using firefox "safe mode" but failure.I can access others feature of Jira except status section.

Today I discovered above error.

Could you please tell how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2014

That looks like the server is too busy in general, or is unable to render the page because it's taking too long.

If it is only the status list page, then I'm a bit stuck. I can imagine a couple of ways to break it (having vast numbers of status, or including jsp or html in it, or in the announcement banner, that throws it into a loop. Maybe.), but haven't run into any those specifically, and I'm really guessing.

So, two more questions

• Have you any javascript related to status, either on the status descriptions or in the announcement banner, or hacked into your code?
  • What does your log file say when you try to reach that page?
0 votes
Mohin Uddin January 18, 2014

Hi Nic Brough,

Thanks for your response.Yes,I am going there via administration menu and already try to all browsers.Currently appearing the follwing error:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Could you help me regarding this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2014

That's the server not responding to the request at all. It's possible that your Jira is running too slowly to cope - is the rest of it running ok?

Also, going back to firefox, could you try it in "safe mode"?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2014

Are you going there via the administration menus or from a bookmark/url? Could you make sure you follow the link from the menu?

Could you try a differen tbrowser?

Suggest an answer