'View workflow' shows incorrect workflow data

Marek Walski August 26, 2013

Hello,

I am using Jira version on demand (currently 6.01).
After pressing 'View workflow' link, in issue details, popup with workflow is displayed.
Picture contains workflow depicted in a new, modern way.
However, displayed data differs from workflow definition shown by classic mode, which is shown in configuration.
For example some transitions are lost ...
I assume this is a bug ...

Is there any solution for this issue?
Is it possible to display workflows in old manner, after pressing 'View workflow' link?

Regards,
Marek

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marek Walski September 17, 2013

It looks that problem, with new way of presenting workflows in on demand version, is gone ... since today. Workflows are depicted correctly.

0 votes
DerivcoITServer October 23, 2015

Im having the same issue where viewing the text modal from the workflow project admin page, shows the incorrect data. To view the correct information I need to go into the workflow from the JIRA admin section.

image2015-10-23 14:22:57.png

image2015-10-23 14:19:47.png

0 votes
Deleted user August 29, 2013

I have the exact same problem. when i'm in a JIRA and click (view workflow) next to the status of the JIRA, i see an incorrect workflow. There is no transition between in progress and resolved. This prevents me from utilizng the transition action as intended. It also prevents smart commits from bitbucket #resolve from transitioning the issue since it is not a "valid transition". When i go to the workflow editor and click classic view I can see all the transitions as I would expect. fixing the transitions in the new view does not actually fix the workflow (even thought the classic view is correct)

0 votes
Andrew Miller August 28, 2013

I have the same or similar problem. In "Classic Mode," the step names are used. In "Exit Classic Mode" (needs a new name), the linked status is displayed. The "Exit Classic Mode" appears to be what is displayed in the "View Workflow" link.

0 votes
Gareth Llewellyn August 26, 2013

I am seeing the same problem, but cannot find an option for viewing workflows in the "classic" mode (which I think is what is needed, at least until the missing transitions are fixed).

Suggest an answer