View user time sheet

Hi!

I'm using JIRA+Tempo.

In my configuration, if I open the timesheet of issues, I can see the Team timesheet of all the users. I have 50 users. But I couldn't setup the user time sheet on my dashboard.

Find the below attachments,I have attached both team timesheet and user timesheet screenshots.

Please advise me how to configure the Tempo permission to view User timesheet, so my teammates can view their own work logs on their dashboard.

image2016-8-30 17:9:47.png

image2016-8-30 17:6:0.png

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Prasad,

The general permissions needed to access Tempo Timesheets and select a User from a dropdown are the JIRA "Browser Users" permission (JIRA Administration, System, Global permissions, Browse Users) and the Tempo Time Tracking permission in Tempo (Tempo Administration, Tempo permissions, Tempo Time Tracking).

Click the Team name, Configuration, Permissions and see that you have this permission (see also https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEAMS/Team+Permissions).

With this permission, you should be able to view the User Timesheet for all members of the Team and the Team Timesheet.

I hope it help you!

Cheers!

HI thank you for the reply. Can you please send me some screenshots for general permissions.

Thanks.

Also, I want to give permission for each user to check their own work logs using "User Timesheets".

Please help me on this.

Thanks 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

193 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you