View totals by sprint on Backlog board

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

I have multiple boards set up exactly the same way for different projects. One of them shows the total number of issues, remaining time, and original estimates for a couple of sprints but not all of them. Other boards don't show this info at all. It's very helpful and people are asking me ot add it to all sprints on all boards. I'd love to but I can't for th elife of me figure out how. Does anyone know if there is UI somewhere for me to control this and if not, what the rules are for when it does and doesn't show up? 

Thx! 2017-07-05 12_47_07-Analytics Engineering Scrum Board - Agile Board - JIRA.png

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2017

Hi Kathy,

If you go to Board > Configure > Card Layout you can modify what is shown on your board:

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.41.24 PM.png

Cheers,

Branden

Kathy Barton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2017

Do those setting impact the totals (highlighted in yellow in my screen shot) at the bottom? I played with them but they only seemed to effect the fields that show up on the actual cards, not a summary line at the bottom. 

Suggest an answer