View my current JIRA access

Peeya December 11, 2019

Hi Everyone,

I would like to understand what access I have got with JIRA currently in my organisation. I am looking to add filters to quick filter. Can you please help me with navigation to view my existing JIRA access to see if I got admin access or not?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

HI @Peeya 

Welcome to the Community!

This is an Atlassian community, where everyone can log in and post their questions, discussion optic related all the Atlassian toolset. 

If you are looking to access your Jira cloud site then the access URL should look like...https://exampls.atlassian.net then log in with your credentials.

Peeya December 11, 2019

Thanks for the welcome Yogesh. I have posted a question specifically to see what JIRA access I have got within my organisation - as I would like to go for admin access if I dont have that already. Hope thats ok. 

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

HI @Peeya 

To know whether you have the Jira admin access or not...

if you are using Jira cloud then you should be able to see the Jira Settings option on the left sidebar and in the Jira server, you will be able to see the cog/wheel icon on the top menu bar besides to user profile.

Suggest an answer