View issues by assignee for specified version

snechaev September 1, 2015

Hi!

I am using JIRA cloud. In the previous versions there was the Issues page for each project as well as for each version. On this page I was able to see the issues grouped by assignee (with the handy bar diagram by the issues count for each user).

jira-browse_project-issues[1].png

In the latest update the UI was changed and there is no Issues page in it. And I can't find appropriate analog for this page to see issues by assignee for the selected version of the product.
Can someone suggest the way to see issues by grouped by assignee for the selected version in the new JIRA UI?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2015

You can create your own dashboard and fill it out with Gadgets that may suit your needs to customize what you wanted to see. Take a look at the Filter Gadgets, Favorites Filters, Two Dimensional Filter Statistics. Create your own JQL first (Project = ABC and "Fixed Version" = "3.0").

0 votes
snechaev September 2, 2015

Yes, looks like the 'filter results' gadget with grouping by assignee is now the only way. Sadly, there is no way to change project and version to display in such a gadget 'on the fly'. Vary sad, that *per-version* summary page is now removed :(

0 votes
snechaev September 1, 2015

Thank you, Paula! 

I do not know about Activity page for product, and it's very helpful. It's strange, but when I select the project from the Projects menu (in the top of the page) I go directly to the Versions page for the project, not for summary. The only way to go to the Summary is to click on the project's name in the sidebar.

But, unfortunately, summary page for project does not solve my problem. I need the same information, but not for all project, but for specified version. Can't find the summary page for the version :(

P.S. Why I got error messages "Your post was rejected because it contains blacklisted words. Please contact the admin for more information." when posting? 

0 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2015

Hi Sergey,

When you open a project, you see Activity page, where you can switch the view to Statistics.

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 11.50.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 11.50.27 AM.png

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

Suggest an answer