View individual burndown chart

Flow Pilots September 17, 2012

With the old chard boards, you could narrow down the scope of a sprint to your own issues and view a personal burndown chart. We used this to monitor personal progress throughout the sprint.

Is there a way to see a personal burndown chart with the new rapid boards?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Rickey Ishida October 3, 2012

For now (10/3/2012), you would have to create a new board with a filter that only shows that individual.

At least that's our solution for now. Perhaps there's another way.

Flow Pilots October 22, 2012

Different filters means different sprints, so that's not really usable here.

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

No, that's not true. A board discovers the sprints that exist by first retrieving the issues then looking at the sprint field for the issues. If the same issues appear on two boards they will both see the same sprints.

Thanks,
Shaun

Flow Pilots October 23, 2012

Oh, now I see, that might work indeed, thanks!

Olivier Delalleau December 5, 2012

Glad I found this question, as I was wondering exactly the same thing. Sadly, for me this means I will stick to the classic reports until this is fixed, because it is way too cumbersome to create multiple boards for all the various filters I want to use for burndown charts. It'd be great if you could just enable the quick filters in the Report tab!

Rupesh Raghavan September 30, 2014

This does not work. For instance, if a user works on a ticket- type defect; develops, tests and logs work on it and then assigns it to another tester(3 eye). Now using the filter, the issue which the first user worked on does not appear on the scrum board!

James Rickards (Personal) September 30, 2014

Rupesh try the 'was' keyword in the filter. Assigned was joeblogs.

Suggest an answer